Teddy

Teddy looks fantastic right now. She is 8 years old this year. This is not old, per say, but it is mature.

This morning, while harnessing, she got as excited as she did when she was a puppy. She jumped on her house, wagged her tail and barked - but when I reached over her head to place the harness, she bolted towards the hook up. She ran over to the line with a harness drooped over her back and tangled around one leg. She visited all of the dogs who were on the line - seemingly saying "Are you excited? I'm excited! Are you going? I'm going!"

She managed to team up with her buddy, Bullet, who was standing one spot behind the leaders. I eventually caught up to her and was able to adjust her harness. So, I kept her in the team along side Bullet. We had a great hour long training run.

Teddy make me smile!



Labels: ,