Mac Has A New House!

Mac -- one of the "Mystery Pups" -- is the first to get his own house!

After spending his first three months in a puppy pen with his brothers Boris and Raffie, Aliy made the decision that it was time for the lad to have a place of his own. "He's a little bigger and stronger than his brothers," Aliy explained, "and he was being a bit of a bully with them. We don't want that kind of behavior taking root in his personality, so we've given him some space." It appears that young Mac may be taking after his namesake -- tennis pro John McEnroe -- by being a bit of a "bad boy"... Though certainly not a bad dog!

When asked about being described as a bad boy, Mac responded, "It's a totally bad call by the ref. I mean come on! There wasn't even any dust! I hardly ever touched them, and if there's a line I never got anywhere near it! How can she not see that! It's a tough game we're playing here. I'm the best sled dog of my generation, and they all know it. They're the ones who were always coming after me. All I ever did was play the game the way it's supposed to be played. And they call me a bad boy? We'll just see about that." Mac was then led away from the press conference by his manager and has been unavailable for comment since.

We've scheduled to shoot a whole bunch of puppy stuff tomorrow, so stay tuned for all the stories, drama and intrigue... Film at eleven!

Labels: