CB300: Final Saturday Update

It's just about midnight, so here's a final update for the day:

Exactly on plan and schedule, Allen and Aliy took a two hour rest in Wolverine then ran to Sourdough where they are now. I just had a pretty garbled phone call with Bob who I'm pretty sure said that Aliy dropped Moonpie in Wolverine due to a sore wrist. Everyone and everything else seems to be fine. Also exactly on plan and schedule, Bridgett took a five hour rest in Wolverine and is now on her way to Sourdough with all 12 dogs. As usual, I can't tell you what the plan is going forward, but I can tell you that the SP Kennel Team strategies are playing out very well.

I am going to take a few hours of mandatory rest before heading up the highway to a combination of visits at Sourdough, Meier's Lake and Paxson... Stay tuned!

Labels: