Congratulations Dingle!

Congratulations to Dingle who is now a sponsored dog!

Alice Van Dorn of Boise, Idaho, recently sponsored Dingle and wrote to tell us why:
"Last year I subscribed to the Iditarod Insider and spent every spare (and some not so spare) minutes watching the Iditarod unfold via the GPS and online videos. I also read the Iditarod newsgroups and discovered Happy the Sled Dog, her appointment in Nome, the SP Kennel Dog Log, and the fantastic videos that Aliy filmed while actually running her team during the Iditarod! WOW! I was hooked!

"I loved feeling like a real insider and scoured the Dog Log for every tidbit of information I could glean. I have watched the videos over and over, laughed at Manny and Moonpie, cried when Slanky died, and loved riding the sled with Aliy.

"It recently dawned on me that every day I look forward with great anticipation to seeing what new information will be posted on the SP Kennel Dog Log. I have also realized that it takes more than just Aliy, Allen and Bridgett to make SP Kennel a premier sled dog racing kennel. It takes a team, and I want be part of it!

"I've chosen to be part of the team by sponsoring Dingle. I've chosen him because he's a leader and an inspiration to me. I imagine the hardships that he persevered through to cross the finish line in Nome last year! I am so looking forward to following him as he heads to -- and all the way through! -- the Iditarod this year. I can already hardly wait to receive his Iditarod dog tag in my sponsor kit next year!"

"Even more, I am very excited and proud to be part of -- and to support -- such a great team!"
Thanks, Alice! On behalf of Dingle and everyone here at SP Kennel, we are just as excited and delighted to have you on the Team!
(Not a dog sponsor yet? Well, you're in luck! A few of our fantastic dogs are still available for sponsorship. Just email us -- SPKDogLog@gmail.com -- to tell us which dog inspires you to embark on a truly "insider" experience in the life of an SP Kennel Alaskan Husky sled dog!)
Are you an SP Kennel fan? -- Do you value this website?

Labels: