This Is Going To Get Tricky!

Good morning!

It's 8:30 am on Saturday... All three teams are now over in the starting area, doing all the stuff necessary to get the dogs and the mushers ready to race. I'll be heading over there as soon as I click the "publish post" button...

Start times for Allen, Aliy and Bridgett are 10:10, 10:20 and 10:36 respectively. As soon as Bridgett's team is away, I will hustle back here to my "headquarters" and try to post a quick update. I will have only a very few minutes to do so because I'll need to hustle down the road to Tolsona to (hopefully) catch the teams coming through! After Tolsona, I will race further down the road to Wolverine to do the same. According to plan, the teams will arrive in Wolverine at 3:10, 3:20 and 4:06... I will probably be out of daylight then, so I will shoot what I can and race back here to my "headquarters" and process the day's media.

So... I'm hoping to give you a quick update -- maybe only a photo or two -- before noon, then a full update this evening. After that... Well, it will all be in flux so I'll have to let you know as I figure it out!

Labels: