DD: Late Night Update

It's a little after midnight and I have made it back to my Fairbanks HQ after a long drive from Paxson, including a side-trip out to the Kennel. Let me explain...

Aliy decided to drop two dogs in Paxson: Spicy because of a sore foot, and Minnie because, as Aliy put it, "I saw the same thing that Bridgett saw with Minnie in the CB300. She's just running funny." So, nothing serious for either dog, but enough to drop them. In talking with Aliy, the options were to either have the dogs ride around to Cantwell and wait in boxes or have me take them back to their homes at the Kennel. You know which we chose.

Unfortunately for you, that side-trip used up some of my already limited time to post updates tonight, but we know that you are "dog first" and understand.

I do want you to have something to go with your morning coffee, though, so I'm going to skim through my video and put a post together tonight. Stay tuned!

Labels: